Category: Industrial and Commercial
Client: NHS Dumfries and Galloway
We were appointed as Main Contractor to construct the new pumping station which serves Dumfries and Galloway Royal Infirmary.
- Construction of wastewater pumping station (including wet well, valve chamber and kiosk and the mechanical and electrical installation)
- Supply and installation of GRP underground wastewater storage tanks
- Construction of gravity sewer (both open cut and thrust bored)
- External hard standing to provide access to pumping station
- Construction of wastewater pressure main
- Supply and installation of communications ducts and chambers
- Decommissioning of the existing Garroch pumping station (including wet well and uplifting of wet well and valve chamber)
Find out more about our industrial and commercial services below, or get in touch with us today to find out how we can work together on your next project.